Why would you consider using a coach to support development ?
Individuals and organizations hire coaches to assist in almost every area of life and business. More and more coaching is providing solutions which cannot be achieved by group training. The coaching process is preferably a face to face meeting but telephone coaching is also effective and used where distance or logistics prevent a meeting taking place.
As the coaching profession continues to evolve we are seeing successful coaches specializing in some very specific areas of business such as career planning, leadership, managing change, motivation, professional relationships, retirement, sales/telesales, self confidence and self esteem building, new business start-ups, team building, time management, cultural integration, work/life balance, public speaking, marketing and many more.
A one to one or team coach approach is often the key to the realisation of business and personal goals. The process stimulates the individual or a team to generate and plan for their own solutions with the motivation to act.
We provide a variety of coaching and we have a successful track record training managers in how to coach their own staff on the job using the Coaching Clinic. Examples of typical coaching assignments are:
- Business and transition coaching (eg integrating/onboarding new managers coming from a different career background and supporting their early months as they find their feet in a new culture or workplace environment)
Accelerate Programme The details of this programme are available for download from the menu. The Coaches will all be fully qualified and accredited through the rigorous process adopted in conjunction with the Association for Coaching.
A percentage of the fee revenue will go to Help for Heroes or Combat Stress at the choice of the employing Company that nominates the candidate for the programme.
- Communications coaching including key presentation preparation
- Career planning and development coaching
- Coaching those experiencing redundancy to support their transition and job search
- Coaching Clinic Course. The Coaching Clinic® has earned a reputation as the BEST and most comprehensive training for managers in core coaching skills and should be used to train your own directors, managers and supervisors to use coaching techniques themselves